Kindly read the following guidelines carefully if you wish to get approval for your guest post.
Want to contribute an article to a fast growing Fitness Authority Site.
Fitnesspurity as started in 2016, and now has over 100 posts with more than 40 000 monthly page views. We also have a Pinterest account with 400 000 monthly impressions to which we upload pins from each article we post.
Let me share a few more reasons why contributing to Fitness Purity is a good idea:
- We have over 2000 subscribers to our Pinterest account.
- We get over 40,000 page views every month.
- Your Author pic is shown on each post you submit
Before we get started let me lay down some tips and important things for you to consider when submitting your post to ensure that it gets accepted.
How can you become a contributor to Fitness Purity?
Here is what you need to become a regular contributor to Fitness Purity:
- Head over to the homepage and take a look at what we are publishing in the blog section, since your article will most likely be published there, you should make sure that your content is similar.
- We have a strict 800 word limit, articles less than 800 words will be rejected.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has a passion for fitness or healthy living.
- Here are some of the categories which we accept articles from:
- Workouts or exercises
- How to's for the fitness niche
- Review of exercise equipment or fitness product
- Review of a supplement (no pharmaceuticals)
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Credit: We are strictly against plagiarism. Your post will be run through Grammarly and any duplicate content will immediately be picked up. Spun content will also be rejected.
- Images and Video: All posts should come with atleast one image, although more are welcome. Relevant video posts will also be accepted.
- Self-promotion: No self promotion, or backlinks to your products, however, you can include an author bio (length one to two sentences) this may include a link to your website.
- Copyright: If you've copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and your blog posts and profile will be deleted from Fitness Purity. Also, by submitting a post to Fitness Purity, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
Ok, enough housekeeping, time to contribute!
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article.
mail[at]fitnesspurity.com with following:
Email Subject: Guest posting at Fitness Purity
Give me the topic as well as the general idea of the article
Will there be any backlinks to a website.
If your pitch is approved, please submit the article in word, with image files as jpeg or png attachments. Do this via email.